- Relationship between different measures of aerobic fitness and repeated-sprint ability in elite soccer players.
Da Silva JF, Guglielmo LG, Bishop D. J Strength Cond Res. 2010 Aug;24(8):2115-21.PMID: 20613644 [PubMed - in process]
- The use of an 8-week mixed-intensity interval endurance-training program improves the aerobic fitness of female soccer players.Clark JE. J Strength Cond Res. 2010 Jul;24(7):1773-81.PMID: 20555286 [PubMed - in process]
- Variation in body composition in professional soccer players: interseasonal and intraseasonal changes and the effects of exposure time and player position.
Carling C, Orhant E.J Strength Cond Res. 2010 May;24(5):1332-9.PMID: 20393356 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
- Short-term effects of complex and contrast training in soccer players' vertical jump, sprint, and agility abilities.
Maio Alves JM, Rebelo AN, Abrantes C, Sampaio J. Strength Cond Res. 2010 Apr;24(4):936-41.PMID: 20300035 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
- Acute effects of different warm-up methods on sprint, slalom dribbling, and penalty kick performance in soccer players.
Gelen E. J Strength Cond Res. 2010 Apr;24(4):950-6.PMID: 20300033 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
- An Investigation Into the Effects of Different Warm-up Modalities on Specific Motor Skills Related to Soccer Performance.
Fletcher IM, Monte-Colombo MM.
J Strength Cond Res. 2010 Jul 14. [Epub ahead of print]
PMID: 20634747 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Active recovery training does not affect the antioxidant response to soccer games in elite female players.
Andersson H, Karlsen A, Blomhoff R, Raastad T, Kadi F.
Br J Nutr. 2010 Jul 8:1-8. [Epub ahead of print]
PMID: 20609267 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Positive performance and health effects of a football training program over 12 weeks can be maintained over a 1-year period with reduced training frequency.
Randers MB, Nielsen JJ, Krustrup BR, Sundstrup E, Jakobsen MD, Nybo L, Dvorak J, Bangsbo J, Krustrup P.
Scand J Med Sci Sports. 2010 Apr;20 Suppl 1:80-9. Epub 2010 Feb 19.
PMID: 20210904 [PubMed - in process]
- Injuries in youth soccer.
Koutures CG, Gregory AJ; American Academy of Pediatrics. Council on Sports Medicine and Fitness.
Pediatrics. 2010 Feb;125(2):410-4. Epub 2010 Jan 25.
PMID: 20100755 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
- Age-related differences in repeated-sprint ability in highly trained youth football players.
Mujika I, Spencer M, Santisteban J, Goiriena JJ, Bishop D.
J Sports Sci. 2009 Dec;27(14):1581-90.
PMID: 19967589 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
- Determinants of the variability of heart rate measures during a competitive period in young soccer players.
Buchheit M, Mendez-Villanueva A, Quod MJ, Poulos N, Bourdon P.
Eur J Appl Physiol. 2010 Jul;109(5):869-78. Epub 2010 Mar 14.
PMID: 20229253 [PubMed - in process]